Coaching With Impact – The Book
Coaching with Impact at Work provides a comprehensive toolkit of models, ideas and exercises that are immediately useable in your coaching. Based on Gill’s own experience as a coach and as a facilitator of coaching workshops everything in the book is tried, tested and proven in real life coaching situations.
“Gill’s practical, powerful exercises and interventions here will expand your capacity to facilitate learning and change.” Dr Alison Hodge, Alison Hodge Associates.
- What is coaching?
- Getting ready to coach
- Creating the coaching space
- Questions, questions, questions
- Goals, issues, ideas
- The GROW model
- Work/Life balance and Career Transitions
- Coaching through change
- Building Resilience
- A creative approach to managing relationships
- Emotional Intelligence and Transactional Analysis
- A strength-based approach to coaching
- Self Management
- Time to reflect
We offer a wide range of coaching, coach training and coach supervision see our coaching impact page.