Create a Feedback Culture
Research has shown that creating a culture that encourages open and honest feedback, both positive and developmental, across all levels enhances organisational performance. Iridium can enable a feedback culture through consultancy and our proven workshops.
- Understand and respect the different ways that people make sense of their experience by looking at the range of filters people use.
- Understand your own communication preferences and how to use these to maximise your personal impact.
- Build quality relationships, based on trust and confidence through rapport.
- Understand the principles of effective feedback – both giving and receiving.
- Review a range of feedback models including constructive, balanced, soft critiquing and giving credit.
- Practise giving feedback by role playing organisational specific scenarios.
- Create personal development plans