Myers Briggs Type and Teams
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is a fantastic tool for teams. By sharing their own Type and understanding others’ Types, team members can quickly understand how to work better together, provide clarity and work in harmony.
Iridium provide a range of bespoke team workshops and team coaching programmes using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
Typical Myers-Briggs Team Workshop Overview
A Myers-Briggs team workshop is applicable to all levels of teams up to and including board level.
A typical Myers-Briggs based team workshop looks at improving communication, enhancing team problem solving, valuing diversity and providing a non-judgemental way to approach team issues.
An introductory Myers-Briggs workshop will enable each team member to understand their own type and how this impacts the team. Each Myers-Briggs team workshop is bespoke and tailored to your requirements. Each participant will take the official Myers-Briggs questonnaire online prior to the workshop and get the results at the workshop.
The Myers-Briggs workshops are fun, highly interactive and always very well received. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is non-judgemental and there are good day and less-good day behaviours for all types and so, a Myers-Briggs team workshop provides a great forum for getting to know and understand team members. Contact us now for a sample agenda and free proposal.
After a recent Myers-Briggs team workshop we received the following testimonial: “Thank you for your contribution to our team building programme. The team really enjoyed and valued your session” HR Manager PoloRalphLauren, London. (For more testimonials see ‘What People Say’)
Completion of this Myers-Briggs team workshop will enable participants with:
- Greater understanding of their own operating style and how this may affect their performance at work.
- Recognition of and appreciation for differences with others thus reducing conflict, enabling change and enhancing team interaction.
- Recognition of individual contributions to the team thus enhancing creativity and the problem solving ability of the team.
- Ability to see things from other perspectives, valuing diversity and so, enabling teamwork to flourish.
- A framework for better communication both internally within the team and externally, leading to greater productivity.
- A framework of influencing tools to ensure the organisation’s message is successfully articulated and sales messages are well defined.
Contact Colin Graves now for more details on 07881 636538 or via the contact page.