Communicating and Influencing With Integrity
Research has shown that people who have flexibility in their thinking and behaviour have the greatest influence. How can you gain this flexibility? How can you learn to match the needs of different people or situations more readily and increase your flexibility to manage yourself, your thinking and your behaviour such that you are able to maximise your impact?
- Understand and respect the different ways that people make sense of their experience leading to more choice and influence.
- Understand your own communication preferences and how to use these to maximise your personal impact.
- Understand situations from different points of view and be able to make effective balanced decisions to gain the co-operation of everyone involved with integrity.
- Build quality relationships, based on trust and confidence through rapport.
- Communicate in ways that enhance understanding and interest and listen actively.
- Learn assertiveness techniques.
- Understand your key drivers around influence and persuasion as well as those of others using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) or Insights Discovery.
- Adapt your own communication preferences to have greater influence.
The emphasis is on learning tools that can be applied with immediate effect, and the style is highly interactive, participative and personalised. Many of the tools and techniques from our best selling book ‘Presenting Yourself With Impact at Work’ will be included in the workshop. The workshop can be tailored to run on one or two days.
Comments from previous attendees of ‘Communicating and Influencing with Integrity’:
“A great course pitched at the right level and enjoyable to undertake”
“Stimulating, good coverage of topics. Practicing on guests was superb”
“It gave me very practical skills to take away”
“A workshop of real value! Quantifiable improvement made.”
“This programme has tremendous validity to everyone, both in the work and social environment”
The components of this workshop can be incorporated into one to one coaching.
To discuss running this workshop in your organisation call Colin Graves now on 07881 636538 or contact us now.