Recruitment and Selection of Leaders, Managers and Professionals
Iridium works with organisations of all shapes and sizes in the public and private sectors across the UK to enable the resourcing of senior professional and managerial personnel.
Typical projects include:
- Providing skills training for HR specialists and managers/team leaders in all aspects of recruitment and selection
- Development of company generic and role specific competency frameworks and selection processes using these frameworks.
- Preparing candidates for interviews/interview coaching and assessment centres. Preparing teams for interviews and assessment centres as part of a bidding process.
- Personality profiling using tools such as the Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ ) and Insights Discovery for recruitment.
- SHL Ability Testing using SHL’s industry leading numeric and verbal reasoning tests.
- Assessment centre design and implementation.
- Providing additional resourcing support to in-house HR specialists and/or line managers at any stage of the recruitment process – preparing job descriptions, person specifications, drafting advertisements, interviewing candidates and providing a short list.